Friday, March 9, 2012

OPI - Blue Moon Lagoon

Good Morning!

Today is a very special day for me! One of my best friends is flying in from Cleveland to visit me in Virginia Beach! I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!

Anyhoo, who is ready to see a truly amazing dusty find???!!! Okay, great - you're in for a treat! Jacqui and I seem to be each other's dusty hunting good luck charms. The last time I was in Ohio and we went hunting, we came across a salon with not one but TWO bottles of Blue Moon Lagoon! It was meant to be and we could hardly believe it! Even better? I found What's Dune as well! I can't wait til I come home in July - we will once again put out our luck to the test! Here Blue Moon Lagoon itself! 





Freakin HELL right?!?! I am in awe of this holo HTF beauty, just in awe. The formula was truly amazing. I excepted it to be much more sheer than it really was. Is it still on the sheer side after two coats? Yes. Does that just add to it's perfection ever more? YES! Blue Moon Lagoon is a light blue holo jam packed with sparkling goodness! I am amazement of this polish and am so lucky that it's mine! 



Excuse me while I wipe up my pile of drool.
TGIF!



3 comments: