Saturday, March 31, 2012

Vintage Hard Candy - Pulp

Happy Saturday! 

Sometimes I feel that I could just go shopping in my stash. I always seem to forget what beauties lie in my Helmer and tubs and it's fun to find them all over again! We all know that happens...." Oh yea!!!! I bought that?!?" LOL Instant excitement and gratification! Back over the holidays I believe, the lovely Jacqui included this decant of Pulp. I drooled and tucked it neatly away in one of my vintage drawers. Fast forward to March, I find this amazing duochrome and fall head over heels all over again. I am a fiend for duochromes and Pulp is officially at the tippy-top of my list.  Added to wish list? FULL SIZED BOTTLE, BABY! :D




Pulp looks like a watery formula in the bottle, but surprisingly it's not. This is two coats and it's prefect which I think is rare for older duochromes. This vintage Hard Candy flashes from a pink/rose gold to a golden yellow color. I just STARED at my nails as I was taking pictures. I take it back I don't need one full sized bottles - I'll take three LOL!


BOTTLE SHOT!

Have a great weekend! 







10 comments:

  1. Amazing!! I really need to swatch this - I've had a full size bottle for a while now which I picked up on eBay from the UK. I only paid a few pounds too. Keep your eyes peeled. I've found with lemmings that if you want them you'll eventually find them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My lemming list just keeps growing & growing & growing lol!!! Oh the thrill of the hunt !!!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh LOVEEEEE this one!!!!!!! This is definitely in my top 5 list of Hard Candys (originally typed that out as Handys lol) for sure! It pops up on eBay all the time, and luckily it was also re-released in 2002 with all the flat bottles which means there's still a lot of it floating around out there. I see it pop up on eBay UK pretty frequently in both the original bottle and the big flat bottle as well. I think I picked it up for around $4 + shipping. Hopefully it pops up again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally keeping my eyes peeled for sure!!! Such a fantastic polish I'm in true love!

      Delete
  3. HOLY SHIZ... This polish has my name written all over it. Guess who else is adding a full size bottle to their wish list? This. Girl. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know riiiiight? Oh our duo chrome weakness!

      Delete