Friday, March 16, 2012

The Hungry Asian - Sneeze Breeze


Hey now! 
Of all the franken polish lemmings I have out there, the polish in today's post may be the one I had the longest. Before I started blogging and was simply spending hours and hours drooling over bloggers, I saw swatches for Sneeze Breeze. Sneeze Breeze is a fantastic creation of Kae over at The Hungry Asian. At the time, go figure, she wasn't making it. Finally she opened her Etsy shop and it was time for me to get my claws on a long time lemming! 





Everything about this polish makes me love it. First of all - it's a glitter. You all know how much I love me some glitter. It's one of my polish weaknesses. The fact the Sneeze Breeze contains a matte (that's right! no shine here! how unique!) robin's egg-blue and black glitter makes it the gem that it is. I have nothing like this in my stash and after yearning for the first so long I am thrilled to call it mine. This is the THIRSTIEST glitter I own to date. THREE COATS of Seche Vite and it was STILL a little dull. Who cares when it looks so dang good? Three coats.



riiiiiiiiiiiiiight?!?!?!
What do you think?


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! So unique, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love matte glitters, they seem to be popping up in a lot of indy frankens lately. Love it!

    ReplyDelete