Monday, March 5, 2012

Old And New - Cover Girl Nails Slicks Midnight Metal & Spoiled Are Mermaids Real?

Oh hey!

Anyone else a fan of Cover Girl Nail Slicks? Okay good, I have built quite the collection and need to start showing them all off! You'll be seeing much more of them in my upcoming Old and New posts. Today I have a great one to share - Midnight Metal. Midnight Metal is a great charcoal grey-based polish with gun metal shimmer setting off a fantastic metallic effect! I loved the way this polish dried to an almost satin finish, so I went without top coat for my swatches. The formula on most Nail Slicks tend to be on the watery side, but after the second coat they always even out great. This is two coats.





Next up I have a wonderful polish from Wet N Wild's new CVS exclusive line, Spoiled. Since I work at CVS, let me assure you I've bought almost a dozen polishes from this line, and am now just starting to swatch them. I am in dire need to play catch-up. One of the front runners of this collection is Are Mermaids Real? A vibrant lilac purple high shimmer polish with bright gold shimmer woven through out, this polish has a great whimsical feel to it for sure! It's so PRETTY! This is two coats. Side note - I love Spoiled polish but their brushes SUCK. They're waaaay too wide and hard to work with. 




Have you tried Spoiled polishes yet? -D

2 comments:

  1. These are pretty!! So glad I picked Are Mermaids Real! It looks amazing on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! It's soooooo amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete