Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Old and New - China Glaze In The Mood & Nicole by OPI Kourt Is Red-y For A Pedi

Happy Tuesday!

Or in my case, Monday! My friend from back home was in Virginia Beach through yesterday. It was wonderful to have her here - great food, good drinks, shopping, & the Ocean Front! :D It's back to the grind today so I thought I'd start off today's post with a fun dusty find - one of China Glaze's vintage In The Mood polishes. There was no name on this bad boy, but the vibrant yet sheer light lime green color really drew me in. The matching shimmer is a real winner! This polish was too old to change color, but that's fine by me - I love this shade just the way it is! Formula was just fine.This is two coats.





Next up I have another polish from Nicole By OPI's Kardashian Kolors collection - Kourt Is Red-y For a Pedi. I love bright, in-your-face tomato red creme polishes SOOOO much! They look great with my skin-tone and they have a sexy yet sophisticated feel to it. The brush and formula were great, this is two coats.




Have a great day! <3 Dana



3 comments:

  1. I like the China Glaze vintage polish! Don't know why but recently I fell for those acid greens/yellows ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes me too!!!!! Funky greens are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I love these both, especially the ChG (obviously lol) I think I picked up that one too on our dusty hunt, I need to wear it soon!

    ReplyDelete