Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Revlon LE - Get Crimson

What's up my dears?

Sometime, there comes a red polish that is so stunning, so amazing that it stands on it's own. In this case, deserves it's own blog post! 

I bought Get Crimson from a blog sale over the summer and for whatever reason (which are completely unknown to me!) it just sat in my Helmer until now. I came across it a few days back and couldn't believe I had waited so long! Anyway, I ended up stopping my swatch-a-thon smack dab in the middle to wear this as a full mani. IN. LOVE. Get Crimson is officially one of my favorite reds. ever.



Are you done drooling yet? It's okay to keep gawking, I totally see why. This deep crimson red is so loaded with shimmer and glass flecks is shimmers from within with such intensity! I have become OBSESSED with vintage Revlons. I know they have been stepping up their game as of late, but man did they get it right bad then! This ruby lovely was LE when it came out, but I see postings on eBay. I still can't believe what I steal I got it for. These are two coats of crimson magic.



This may have been one of my favorite posts! <3 Dana

7 comments:

  1. Omg this is AMAZING!!!!! I love it. Why was it LE? I need it in my life. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, this is probably one of the most beautiful reds I've ever seen! I need to get my hands on this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I have this one! On the wishlist it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone must own this amazing crimson stunner. EVERYONE!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! i love reds like this! Do me a favor-can you disable your word verification-my poor old eyes cant see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing and ridiculously sexy! I am big fan of reds and eeeeeee... I want!

    ReplyDelete