Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Layering Fun - Deborah Lippmann Billionaire & L.A. Girl Glitter Addict Synergy

Hey there!

I'm having such a blast doing these Layering Fun posts - it gives me a wonderful excuse to use my glitters that take up the majority of my stash! LOL I have such a glitter problem. :P To start off my layering today I have Deborah Lippmann's Billionaire from her Fall 2011 collection. I've been eyeing this deep green polish since it was released. Thanks to the lovely Rie over at Nails and Noms, I was able to get my hands on it! Thanks again, girl! I love it as much as I knew I would - my beloved green polish at it's finest! The hidden surprise - it's a jelly/creme hybrid. LOVE IT!!! This is two coats. *side note - I wore this mani for three days and only one teeny tiny chip!*





I knew I wanted to pair Billionaire with a gold glitter, and when I came across my L.A. Girls Glitter Addicts Synergy and knew it would be perfect! And you guessed it - it is! :) Synergy is a mix of fine and hex gold glitter, some pieces have a rainbow holographic effect. I loved this look so much that I stopped swatching and did a full mani and wore it for three days! (That's forever in nail blogger days! LOL!) This is one coat.




Kick @$$, right???
Have a fun week! <3






8 comments:

  1. gorgeous layering! that's a lovely glitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I found the display at Rite Aud- you should check they might still have some :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love that Lippmann, it reminds me of Nars Zulu!!! And that glitter looks fab over it, I always see this glitters at Drug Mart but I always pass them up. I should definitely pick some up next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have them all but Uninhibited I want it sooooo bad!!!!!

      Delete
  3. sosososo pretty! that green is so rich and the glitter is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm a green polish fiend! Nothing makes me happier lol!

      Delete
  4. Glad you like it, and you're welcome! ^_^

    ReplyDelete