Sunday, March 18, 2012

Layering Fun - China Glaze Harvest Moon & Hard Candy Pixie

Happy recovery day! 

I hope everyone had a fun (and safe) St. Patty's Day! I worked, Jeffrey and I went to a local deli for Reuben's, made a few cocktails and home, and watched episodes of It's Always Sunny. I missed my friends back home so much yesterday, but all in all it was relaxing and wonderful. I am so in love with China Glaze's Hunger Games collection, so today I have yet another layering combo to share - this time with Harvest Moon. Harvest Moon is a deepened (yet bright?) copper polish with golden orange and red shimmer. It's fantastic although the formula was a little runny. This is two coats.




I've been having so much fun layering with my vintage glitters lately! They lend a subtle yet darling edge to my mani's! I've had Pixie sitting in my stash after I bought it on eBay for a while, and thought the colors of the iridescent holo glitter would compliment Harvest Moon perfectly and man was I right! This is two coats layered over! :D LOVE THIS LOOK!



Have a great Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Another great layering combo! Pixie is one of my fave HC's, I love the teeny microglitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pixie is wonderful! I need Star now too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harvest Moon is gorgeous, and I love it topped with the Hardy Candy glitter. Fun!

    ReplyDelete