Monday, March 26, 2012

Layering Fun - China Glaze Dress Me Up & Naturistics Icicle

 It's Monday?!? What happened?! LOL


I can't believe this weekend is over!!! I bought a new car, (Jeep Compass) saw The Hunger Games, and did some amazing thrifting! All in all, I'm sad it's over! Today I have yet another polish from China Glaze's Hunger Games collection - this time it's Dress Me Up. I know from reading other blogs that not everyone has been crazy for this polish, but I LOVE IT! Isn't it odd how sometimes you're drawn to polishes that surprise you? I couldn't resist it's warm mauve tone to the polish and I'm so glad I bought it! This color lands on the best side of the color spectrum, steering clear of being a grandma color. I love it with my skin-tone and the creme formula was just fabulous! This is two smooth coats.





How do you make is even more beautiful?!? THAT'S RIGHT! ADD VINTAGE GLITTER! Today I added two coats of Naturistics Icicle, a lovely clear-based glitter with micro-fine silver glitter. It really lends an delicate, romantic feel to Dress Me Up. I love Naturistics glitters. A LOT. :D




Have a great week! -Dana


7 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm still wearing it now lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get this one but its gorgeous with the glitter! I used to love naturistics back in the day:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think we all gravitated towards sades back in the day ;P I'm so happy how the glitter turned out!!!!

      Delete
  3. I like the is color, especially with the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!!!!!! <3 I think it's a really overlooked beauty in the collection!

      Delete
  4. Love this one! It looks fab on your skintone! And of course, love the vintage Naturistics layered on top! I love how you've been doing vintage glitters layered on the HG polishes, such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks love! I'm having so much fun finding vintage gems to pair them with! I definitely think they are a match made inn Heaven!!! I am planning on getting on whole collection now just for that purpose lol!!!

    ReplyDelete