Friday, March 2, 2012

Layering Fun - Nails Inc Ascot with Kleancolor Chunky Holo Clover

*jumps up and down while waving* Hey there!!!

Can you tell I'm really excited to show you my latest layering post? Okay good because it's THAT purdy! 

I've been getting into certain brands more lately than others, and right now I'm totally digging Nails Inc. I have a few others, but this gem is the newest addition. Ascot is a glowing medium green with green/golden shimmer polish. Oh do I love this polish so. Nails Inc is really a fab brand. This is two coats, smooth as can be. 




How could I possibly make this green stunner even MORE stunning? Glad you asked - add two coats of Kleancolors Chunky Holo Clover. Kleancolor, I don't care how stinky your polishes are when you make amazing glitters like these. As far as I'm concerned, it's well worth it!  



Chunky Holo Clover is a BRIGHT green sheer jelly polish with glitter that shifts from green to orange in a truly amazing way. These Kleancolor Holo glitters are made for layering only they're so sheer but they really make any manicure that much more alluring and eye-catching.



Have a nice day, gals! -Dana





1 comment: