Saturday, March 3, 2012

Old and New - Maybelline Jean Jacket & L'oreal VIP Status

Hello!

I'm sitting on my bed eating Nestle chocolate chips, drinking pink lemonade, and re-watching season one of True Blood. This is one awesome evening indeed! :D Hoyt looks so young! Anyhoo, today I have two more amazing polishes to share in an Old and New post, and first up is a Maybelline - Jean Jacket. I don't know exactly why, but I love denim inspired polishes lately. Funny thing since, to be honest, I don't really wear jeans much. I'm more of a dress and leggings/tights kinda gal. Jean Jacket is a great blue metallic polish with purple shimmer. Definitely has the unwashed new jean feel to it. Two coats.




Next up I have another polish from L'oreal's new line, VIP Status. This is the one polish I KNEW I had to have right away and these swatches are evidence why! VIP Status is a teal(ish) frosty shimmer polish with a blackened base to it. Kind of reminds me of a teal version of Revlon's Black With Envy. Maybe not quite, but it reminded me of that anyway. Application pretty good and I really love the end result of this polish. I think it's a must have for polish collectors. Two coats.




Have a kick a$$ day! <3Dana

1 comment: