Saturday, March 24, 2012

Old and Old - Creative Aqua Jet & Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Funky Frost

Happy Saturday, gals! 

With the exception of my vintage glitters used in layering posts, I've had a craving for some good old vintage polishes. So today instead of a New and Old post, I'm going for an Old and Old post. Last month, Kaz did a 50 polishes in 10 days series - and let's just say she blew my mind and left me with even more lemmings from her blog....as if that were possible... :P On day five she posted Creative's Aqua Jet. The first thing I did was pick my jaw up off the floor. The second was to run (or click) to eBay and purchase this lovely right away! Aqua Jet is as amazing as she describes it, and like she said I love how the shimmer matches the polish color to perfection! This was five coats, yes - five, but the build-up for this sheer polish was more than worth it. 




Next up I have another old school Sally Hansen Hard As Nails polish - Funky Frost. I love turquoise polish so much - and this one has a very special place in my heart. The polish and shimmer are just perfection and I got so many compliments while wearing it. The formula was great to work with like most of Sally's creations that I have, and if I remember correctly this is three coats. LOVE!





Have a great day! -Dana






8 comments:

  1. I love them both! The Aqua Jet would look great layer over a darker color, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!!! I totally agree!!!! Oh the possibilities! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's by FAR one of my all time favorite teals! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Ooooh they're both gorgeous!!! Funky Frost is one of my fave Hard as Nails shades. I love the "old and old" post!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks!!! Omg I know me too! I think mine in from you??? Hmmmmm LOL!

      Delete
  4. Fabulous swatches of these amazing old polishes! Gotta love vintage ;)

    ReplyDelete