Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Claire's Candy Shop

Hey there!

Today I have a polish that I was so excited to hunt down. Why you ask? ANOTHER DEBORAH LIPPMAN DUPE! A Candy Shop dupe to be exact! I ended up finding two Claire's in the Virginia Beach area that had these in stock, so I loaded up on them for myself and Twitter friends. I love all the DL dupes floating around. So nice and friendly on the wallet! :)




Candy Shop is such a fun and refreshing polish to wear - I'm simply in love with it! A bright bubblegum pink jelly polish with muli-sized rainbow glitter. A party on my nail! I had to let each layer dry so that the glitter didn't move, this is three coats. Once again, LOVE.



Aw yea!
If anyone else is looking for Candy Shop, let me know! I have a Claire's here with more! 





14 comments:

  1. So beautiful. This is only the second swatch I've seen and I'm in love! Just my type of colour! If you have a spare and are willing to ship to Australia (I'll pay of course), just le me know the total cost and I'l paypal it to you. laurenmcgrath84@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lauren! I shot you an email & never heard back- if you're still interested please let me know! :)

      Delete
  2. This is so gorgeous!!! It really does look like a party on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool!!!!! I can't wait to get my bottle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I want it really bad. I'm so glad I don't have to spend a fortune on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i looooveeee candy shop!! awesoem dupe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty little thing, can't wait to try it myself ;)

    ReplyDelete