Wednesday, February 1, 2012

CND Effects in Gold Sparkling over Nicole by OPI - Hard-Kourt Fashionista

Happy Hump Day!

Today I have two freaking amazing polishes in one of my favorite layering combos I've ever done! I love and want pretty much every polish from Nicole by OPI's Kardashian line - not only because I'm addicted to their shows, (I know, I know....) but the colors are just awesome! Kourtney is my favorite (yes, again, I know, I know.....) and Hard-Kourt Fashionista is amazing! Vampy, dark, and sophisticated. Right up my alley! Add CND Effects in Gold Sparkling and it's a match made in Heaven. I'm wearing it now and don't ever want to take it off! 





Amazing, right???? Let's discuss the CND first! I recently bought my very FIRST CND polishes (crazy, right?) and this shimmer topcoats are phenomenal. Gold Sparkling is wonderful after just one coat as well! A mixture of ultra, ultra fine gold micro-glitter and holo glitter glams up any mani. In the sun it just POPS! I love finding new layering combos. LOVE!


So now it's time to talk about Hard-Kourt Fashionista. I DIE for vampy deep reds. For forever my favorite has been Deborah Lippman's Dark Side Of The Moon, but now I think it's got a run for it's money! I'm so in love I can't even describe. I think I need a back up! This is two coats. Formula was flawless and smooth.



Oh, CND, you sly dog, you!
Thanks for looking! <3Dana

8 comments:

  1. Here I was thinkin the Kourt colour was BROWN! Thanks for setting me straight! This is a truly magical combination, so amazing, great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOO sweet close-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, these are both amazing and together, just perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not to tempt you-but I am selling some of these Effects on my blog sale!!!

    ReplyDelete