Sunday, February 19, 2012

Max Factor Max Effect - Fantasy Fire

Why hello there and happy Sunday!


Today I have for you a polish I am so amazed to have gotten my hands on, and it's all thanks to my wonderful blogger friend Esther. She is one of the sweetest girls out there - thanks again! <3 I present to you Max Factor Max Effect's Fantasy Fire! And yes, it's worth all the hype indeed!





Breath-taking, I know! I don't own Clarin's 230, but I did have a chance to wear it as a mani thanks to Jacqui. Let me tell you, over a deep blue, the difference to slim to none! The color still shifts from a firey red to a great green. The only difference would be the base of the color shifting which for fire fox is bright blue. It's amazing too look at in the sun and has completely squashed my 230 lemming! This is two coats over two coats of Loreal's After Hours. 



I ran all over the house trying to find the right light to show the green!
<3Dana

11 comments:

  1. It looks lovely on you :) but I'm sure it's called Fantasy Fire, it is in the UK anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Stunning! Gorgeous! Just everything in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omfg thank you for pointing that out! This was my first time typing a post from my iPhone I think I selected the wrong words- stupid t9 lol'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoooo, that looks great! I love the strong green shift. Too bad the bottle is so small.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great swatches! It looks great on you! I can't wait to get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, just discovered your blog, you have some great swatches, especially these! Fantasy Fire is about at the top of my wishlist and this only makes me want it more! It's so mesmerizing! Glad you caught the green, too, hadn't seen that before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the love, girls! I hope you can all get your hands on this too! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to get mine!!! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete