Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Spooky Bones's Oogie Boogie

*waves* Hey gals!

Question - anyone else out there a Nightmare Before Christmas fan? Ever buy a polish because it's name is from the movie? THIS GIRL DID! Green polish? Check! Name it Oogie Boogie? Sold! Fun fact: two years ago Jeff and I were Jack and Sally for Halloween. :) I wish I had a pic on my computer to share! Nightmare is one of the big loves we share as a couple. Check out the rest of Spooky Bone's frankens at their Etsy shop.  <3 Onto the polish!





Awesome, right? Does good ol' Boogie justice! This polish is what I would consider a slime-green polish. A tad darker then lime green, this polish is a wonderful color with just a touch of shimmer that peeps through. I really enjoyed the prices and the quality of Spooky Bones polish. You really get a bang for your buck. Oogie Boogie went on nice and smooth with just two coats. 



I see you, shimmer, I see you!
Have a great hump day! <3 D

7 comments:

  1. This is a really nice green!! I love the shimmer in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colour and the little shimmer is very nice. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you call this "slime green" -- so appropriate! That immediately made me think of Ghostbusters and ectoplasm. Really nice shimmery green polish! Also, thanks for finding all these Etsy brands of polish-- I love learning about these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I have three Spooky Bones polishes but I haven't gotten around to using them yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love nightmare and this green! though i dont really like oogie boogie lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeeeee, what a cool color! I might have to pick this up for my sister! she really likes the movie haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oogie has the best song! Love Nightmare so much, and I was once Sally too! Pretty sure I can't pull off this polish though - looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete