Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Nails Inc. Crystal Caps - Primerose Hill

Hey girls!

Today I have for you a very special polish - my first Nails Inc. Crystal Caps polish! These stunning and beautifully adorned polishes have been on my wish list FOREVER! Last time I was home in Ohio and had my Christmas paycheck in hand, I knew I had to treat myself during our trip to Sephora at our meet-up. Jacqui and I were on the same page - we got matching ones! There were many to choose from, but the multi-colored crystals and lavender color really drew us in. Oh, Primrose Hill, you are a splurge well done indeed. 




Isn't she just a gem??? Primrose Hill is a dusty muted lavender polish with purple shimmer that in some light shifts to an amazing green! I didn't realize this when I bought it - but when I got home it was SUCH a pleasant surprise! Alas, as hard as I tried - I just could not photograph it. Grrrrr >:/ I hate it when shimmer eludes the camera. Believe me though - it's there. The formula on this was AH-MAZ-ZING! It almost painted itself. Flawless. I'm becoming a rather large Nails Inc. fan and this my friends is why. This is two coats of perfection. 



What girl could resist?

5 comments:

  1. THIS IS SO PRETTY! Oh my gosh.. I think I need this, now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lynn! I can't wait to get my hands on the red crystal caps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is beautiful!!! I need this one ASAP! Maybe when there's a sale, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this on you Dana! Perhaps I'll have to splurge and pick this one up the next time I'm on the Sephora website. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nails Inc is one of my top fave brands!! I have about 40 of them! This is stunning!

    ReplyDelete