Monday, February 13, 2012

Elixir Lacquers - Kind Of Connery

What's up?!?


The weekend went by way too fast. Did some really successful thrifting, the fiance cooked for me, found an amazing new comic book store, and Walking Dead premiered again! All in all - pretty awesome! Today I have a polish from fellow nail blogger Nicole over at Nail Polish Wars. She has an amazing blog, so when she premiered here new polish line, Elixir Lacquers I jumped at the chance to buy one of her beauties - Kind Of Connery. You too will fall in love! 






Are you drooling yet? YES? GOOD! :P Nicole - you have me completely in awe with Kind Of Connery! I knew from her swatches on both her blog and site that this was a polish I couldn't live without, but man when I opened the package and saw this baby in person - I was speechless. Looking at this polish both in the bottle and on the nail it reminds me of a galaxy deep in space! The deep blue jelly base, LOADED , I mean LOADED with with green micro-glitter and large glitter, silver small glitter, royal blue glitter, and white hex-glitter. It's so fascinating to stare at! Deep space in a bottle. *sighs* Did I mention I love this polish? :P This is two coats over one coat of Loreal's After Hours. 

So 



I mean SERIOUSLY Nicole?!?!? WOWZA!

Have a great week! <3

5 comments:

  1. And I love this too!! Omg. Too many pretties on your blog!! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa... how cool! I love that polish!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and unique! I love all these awesome polishes people are making lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is an awesome color! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really great on you Dana!!

    ReplyDelete