Thursday, February 16, 2012

Essence Moonlight collection in Into The Night

Hey ladies!

Today is my Friday since I have three day weekends off from work! WOO HOO! Today I have a really great Essence polish to share with you. Essence polishes have quickly climbed to the top of my favorite brands list - what's not to love? They have a great range as a brand as far as everything goes - bottle shape, collection concepts, color and finish choices. I'm such a fan-girl. :P hehe Anyhoo, here is a quick NOTD for today with Into The Night from their Moonlight collection, an obvious reference to the Twilight films. Enjoy!





Into the Night reminds me of a perfect mixture between Gold Old Buffy and Hunt Me If You Can from their Vampires Love collection. AKA - I'm in a sucker for deep vampy polishes loaded to the brim with silver or gold shimmer. China Glaze's Haunting anyone? The formula was a little thick but it worked out just fine. I got this bad boy at a blog sale, but I would love to get my hands on the rest of the collection. This is two coats.


Have a great day! -D

3 comments: