Thursday, February 2, 2012

Old and New - Vintage Hard Candy Angel & Zoya's Willow

Welcome, fellow polish addicts! 

It's time for yet another Old and New post. I hope these are as fun for you as they are for me. It's Thursday! Which means tomorrow is Friday! Which means I'm off all weekend! WOO HOO! Let's start this post off right with one of my newly bought vintage Hard Candy polishes, Angel. Let's not let the frosty 90's-ness of the polish put you off. It's a polish for the era! Let's take a look!



Angel is a frosty nude/peach polish with hidden surprise - it was almost opaque after just one coat! A frosty one-coater?!? I was pleasantly happy with this polish for that reason and for the fact that I know once I get a tan this will look MUCH BETTER with my skin-tone! This is two coats - I never seem to stop myself at one. :P



Next up we have Zoya's Willow! As a die-hard Buffy fan, I couldn't pass up getting the Willow polish to hang out with my Buffy in my stash. :D Sometimes we all buy polishes just for the name. ADMIT IT! You know you do :) Thank goodness in this case I ended up really loving the color that came with the name. Willow is a peachy/pink polish swimming with delicate  shimmer. I think it's a great fall color! This is two coats. It was a tad on the thick side for Zoya, but I got the hang of it. 




Have a great Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. I love Angel, it is so classy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well well, I am not a fan of frosts (even if they're vintage ;)) so Angel doesn't appeal to me. But Willow looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of those colors are beautiful and look lovely on you!

    Also, just wanted to let you know I tagged you in my latest blog post. If you're interested, the rules and what not are on there as well. Just showing how much I like your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete