Sunday, February 12, 2012

Loreal Wear Extraordinaire - Flight

Happy Sunday, dolls!

Totally watching Lion King while typing this post up - gotta love Sunday morning kids TV! I love Timone and Pumba! Anyhoo, we all know how much I love all things htf, discontinued, & vintage - so when I first saw this  AMAZING find on eBay, I had to fight tooth and nail to get it. Hense, a bidding war in-sued and I ended up spending more than I wanted to. No matter, when I got this gem in the mail I was literally in aw by it's beauty. Believe me when I say, pictures do not to this polish justice. :)





I mean, come on, JUST LOOK AT IT!!!! I mean, REALLY LOOK AT IT!!! Vintage glitter presented to you at it's finest! Flight is just a muli-dimensional glitter lover's dream! The micro-fine glitter (made up of 65% gold and 35% silver I'd say) is almost in star-dust form. Just to move it around in the bottle in it's clear base is stunning to look at it! This is two coats over two coats black creme polish. And yes, in case you're wondering, it is now my goal to hunt down every vintage Loreal glitter. :P




Are you freakin kidding me??? RIGHT?!
Happy Sunday! <3

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow that looks pretty! How do you find all those vintage polishes?! I never even knew L'Oreal released a polish like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is pretty! No wonder you got into a bidding war! Love it over the black xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy balls, this is totally awesome!!!!! You lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dude... just. WOW. New lemming!

    ReplyDelete