Monday, November 14, 2011

OPI - Movin Out with Revlon Plum Night

What's up, dolls?

Ready for some multichrome goodness? Of course you are! Hold on to your seat, it's going to get mind-blowing! After a long, long, long lemming, I finally got it at my much mentioned swap and meet-up from my lovely friend Jacqui from Scholarly Nails. IT'S MOVIN OUT!!! I could not BELIEVE it was mine that I literally just stared and stared at it! Let me show you why! :D *SQUEE!*





I KNOW, RIGHT?!?! It's so stunning it's hard to put it into words! Pink multichrome? Rainbow? Shimmer? Yes, yes, and yes! The layering possibilities are endless as well, this is over two coats of Revlon's Plum Night, but I've also seen it layered over Revlon's Royal on other blogs and am DYING to try it out! It's almost too distracting in the sun, I can't pay attention to anything else! :D This was two coats. 


Multichrome amazingness!

RAINBOW!
A few shots of the vampy beauty Plum Night underneath it all! Two creamy coats.


Essie All In One Base/ Poshe topcoat

4 comments:

  1. both of these look amazing! love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is amazing! It looks great on you. Stunning combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this on you girl! Glad you are enjoying our meetup polishes! Love the Revlon too, what a delicious vampy jelly.

    ReplyDelete