Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lynnderella - Bride of Franken

Happy Saturday, ladies! 

Today I have my other Lynnderella to show you - do I regret not buying more? Hell yes! Will I remedy that very soon? But of course! :P Today I have Bride of Franken - I had previously swatched this over Wet N Wild's Sea Witch from their Mermaid's Cove collection, but it didn't photograph well. Instead, I reached for my trusty China Glaze Liquid Leather. Success!






Bride of Franken is the most GLOWING polish that I own! In the bottom it just glows from within- on the nail it demands attention! I'm so happy this fairy-like polish is mine! It reminds me or fairy dust or sparkle that would be on a Disney Princess's dress. It really is magical and whimsical! It is blue? It is purple? I think it's both! :D This is three coats over two coats of Liquid Leather. 


Macro bottle shot - are you drooling yet?

As always.....Essie All In One Base, Poshe topcoat

3 comments:

  1. *fans self* Omg... absolutely amazing. It really does glow. It reminds me of Rapunzel. I definitely need to try this combo out. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am OBSESSED with Bride of Franken. It's my absolute favorite polish. love it over black on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty! I have several of her polishes, but not this one. =(

    ReplyDelete