Friday, November 4, 2011

Nails Inc Special Effects 3D glitter in Connaught Square & Wet N Wild On the Prowl in Inkwell

Heeeey, ladies!

Did I ever mention how much I freaking LOVE glitter?! NO?! Well then, I'll just have to remind you! ;p Today I have one heck of glitter for you - Nail's Inc's Special Effects 3D glitter in Connaught Square! (And let's not forget Inkwell from Wet N Wild's On the Prowl, too ;p)





I bought this sparkly baby while shopping during our nail meet up at Sephora this past fall. The minute I saw this glitter, I KNEW I had to have it! There were so many more 3D glitters in the collection - Nails Inc looks like they have great creative minds behind them! :) Connaught Square is a JAM-PACKED fine royal blue glitter with larger vibrant purple glitter swimming within. This is tow lovely coats!




Let's not forget the polish underneath it all - Wet N Wild's Inkwell from their infamous On the Prowl collection. What can I say? I'm a sucker for Wet N Wild's black creme formula!



7 comments:

  1. I don't like it, I love it....waw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WnW makes such great one coat blacks! I need to get my hands on some nails Inc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh... so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That meet up was fun! We have to do it again! I think I might get that polish as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! So freaking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the love, ladies! This polish combo is perfection!

    ReplyDelete