Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Hungry Asian's Ruby Flats

We meet again!


Who doesn't LOVE a great red glitter? No one! Who found their hands-down favorite red glitter EVER? This girl! This is my second polish from The Hungry Asian. I've had this polish sitting in my stash since the summer, and I just don't know why!!! It's one of my favorite glitters I own and it was under my nose this whole time! Here is Ruby Flats - 




Let me tell you why this is my favorite red glitters! (And trust me, I own way too many!) First of all, the formula is great. Second of all, the clear base coat is just saturated with fine red glitter. Third of all, what makes it unique is the black glitter scattered throughout. I love the dimension it adds to the polish! I applied two coats of Ruby Flats over Zoya's Sooki. Fourth of all? I've had this beauty on for over three days now and still minimal tip-wear. It's true love, baby. True love.



Isn't it just stunning?
Essie All In One Base/ Poshe topcoat

2 comments:

  1. the black glitters definitely add dimension! verrrrrrrry gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the touch of black glitter! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete