Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Revlon Spice It Up Holiday polish

Hello there!


I'm more than enjoying the holiday polishes this year, and Revlon's Spice It Up holiday collection is on the tippy-top of that list for me! This morning I have the namesake for the Collection, Spice It Up! Revlon, you NAILED IT with this polish!












Spice It Up is RIGHT up my alley when it comes to polish! It is a deep, rich burgundy polish with micro-fine red and gold shimmer. It screams sophistication and celebration for the holiday season! This baby was almost a one-coater, but I always have an issue with letting it rest at one, so this is two coats. :P 






Essie All In One Base/ Poshe topcoat

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous polish! I'm going to have to look for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must resist urge to run out and by this immediately...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You know I love a vampy red! This reminds me so much of my Rimmel London Lava Red, I wonder how similar they actually are...

    ReplyDelete