Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Atrophie's Cumulo-Nimbus Franken

Happy Hump Day!

Today I have a lovely franken from Lindsay who runs the lovely blog Yacking About Lacquer. This doll has an amazing blog chock full of great swatches and awesome frankens! Her blog has several links to her Etsy shop. I purchased two frankens and this is the first, Cumulo-Nimbus!




I just adore whimsical polishes like these! I'm not sure where she got the name from (to be honest, I had a hard time reading the label on the bottom so that's what I THINK it's called that! :P) This lovely polish is a sheer grey/lavender polish swimming with iridescent shimmer and hex glitter, giving it a gold/green/blue glow! I love it! This was three coats. Like all glitter polishes of this kind, it was hard to get the hex glitter from bottle to brush to nail.




Essie All In One Base/ Poshe topcoat

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! She does wonderful frankens And I love the cute rainbow sticker on the front =) Cumulonimbus is a type of cloud that tends to form thunderstorms, so it's an awesome stormy sky polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Thanks for clearing up the name I was like "whaaaat does that SAY?!" I can't wait to get my next frank from her- it's on it's way right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! I love how the glitter is subtle, and i love the color!

    ReplyDelete