Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Nail Graffiti Pumpkin Patch

Morning, dolls!


Today I have a perfect fall franken from my resent purchase from Amber at My Nail Graffiti.  Amber runs the blog and her husband is actually the one who makes the frankens - how cool is that?!? I ended up ordering three frankens, and this baby embodies the feel of fall so great in my mind! I know Halloween is over, but I couldn't resist still sharing this beauty. Here is Pumpkin Patch!






Pumpkin Patch is an orange creme polish with various sizes of green glitter, gold shimmer, and the slightest amount of orange glitter. It just reminds me of the crisp feeling of fall. And the bottle? Cutest thing ever! I love the pumpkin sticker and the font for the label. It's the little things in the life that charm the socks of me. :p Formula was buttery smooth, and I could have easily stopped at one coat, but I did two for good measure. Seriously impressed!






Essie All In One Base/ Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat

4 comments:

  1. your nails and the bottle look so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww how cute is that! i love it, the green fleks really set it off. The bottle is cute too!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one and adore it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE this polish and I will be forever depressed that it sold out before I could snag a bottle of it. :'(

    ReplyDelete