Sunday, November 27, 2011

Old and New - Revlon Street Wear Prissy and Zoya Buffy

*Waves* Hey!

Today I just couldn't help myself - I had to show you another Street Wear! Today I have Prissy, an ultra frosty pale pink/lavender polish that really embodies the era it came from, man frosts were so popular back then! I also had to throw in my namesake polish for the favorite heroine - Zoya's Buffy. Here we go!






Prissy is a very romantic polish. I don't dislike this color, it's just very dated for it's time! I used to go ga-ga for these kinds of polishes. It's still very pretty, and the formula was smooth but with all frosts, it's hard to avoid brush strokes. Either way, IT'S A STREET WEAR! :D









Next up I have Buffy! And yes, Buffy The Vampire Slayers is one of my favorite TV shows of ALL TIME! So, of course, I needed this! Next on my Zoya list? Willow! :p

Buffy is a great shimmery blond color - perfection for it's name sake! It was a little hard to apply without showing any brush strokes, patience was needed when applying the two coats!







Essie All In One Base/ Poshe topcoat

2 comments:

  1. Prissy is amazing! And you're right, so indicative of the time that it was released!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too love buffy! and this color looks great!

    ReplyDelete