Saturday, November 26, 2011

China Glaze Snow Globe over Deborah Lippman Dark Side Of The Moon

Hello, darlings!

Today I have two fantastic polishes to show off on my fingertips today - China Glaze Let It Snow's Snow Globe and Deborah Lippman's Dark Side Of The Moon - aka a match made in Heaven. Sorry to cut this post short, but I'm exhausted!




Snow Globe is endless layering possibilities! I decided on a nice deep, rich color to layer underneath. Dark Side Of The Moon was a great match. :) I know Snow Globe was previously released by China Glaze, but since I was addicted to polish then. Hence, it's new to me and I love it! It's stunning, glowing and a rainbow of colors. I'm sold! This was two coats. 




Underneath is one of my all-time favorite vampy polishes, Deborah Lippman's Dark Side Of The Moon. A deep, dark purple creme polish is timeless!



Essie All In One Base/ Seche Vite topcoat

7 comments: