Friday, November 25, 2011

Old and New - Revlon Street Wear Exposed and Zoya's Sooki

Morning!

It's that time again for my Old and New post! I recently came across a few Revlon Street Wears at a thrift store here in Virginia Beach. I'm not going to lie. I Almost peed my pants. :P Why you may ask? THEY WERE 99 CENTS! The polish Gods smiled on me that day for sure! I am wishing and hoping that Revlon re-releases Street Wears. I want them all. Every. Single. One. Here is Exposed. 




Exposed is my kind of color - bronze, chrome and a tiny bit frosty! It really warmed up my complexion and I love the way it looked on me. Oddly enough, I owned some Street Wears back in the day, and I really think I had this one! I swear! :P Every time I look online for Street Wears pics, I end up falling asleep having happy polish dreams of how amazing polish used to be when I was a teenager. BRING THEM BACK, REVLON! BRING THEM BACK! Two even coats.




As I know I said before with Essie's Jelly Apple, I'm getting back to my roots of my beloved red polish! Sooki is a cool-toned red creme, almost jelly polish. It has a great, crisp feel to it, reminds me of a tomato! It applied great, this is two coats. I'm glad I suckered myself into buying this summer red beauty. This is two coats.




Essie All In One Base/ Seche Vite & Poshe topcoat

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree BRING THEM BACK REVLON!! Haha, I am cracking up over here about your sweet nail polish dreams!! You are too funny girly. I love that Streetwear polish, its so very 90s with that brownish shimmer. I miss the 90s, with our Hard Candy, Streetwear, and old Urban Decay polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove Sooki. It's one of my all time favorite polishes!

    ReplyDelete