Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Nail Graffiti Snow Day

Hey, pretties!


Today I have the third My Nail Graffiti polish that I ordered last month, Snow Day! Amber and her hubby had so many AMAZING winter polishes to choose from, that picking just one was very, very, VERY hard. In the end, polish that reminds me of snow, winter back in Ohio, and Christmas always wins. :)




Winter Wonderland in a bottle! There, that's my very best description of Snow Day! Hehe, okay, okay I'll a little more in-depth. Snow Day starts out with a milky white base and swimming within in the more airy-light looking holo glitter I've ever seen! It reminded me instantly of falling snowflakes! It was a mixture of larger hex-sized and micro holo glitter. This polish was a little on the thick side, but I got the hang of how to work with it. This is two carefully applied coats over one coat of Orly's Au Champagne. 




Winter Wonderland!
Essie All In One Base/Poshe topcoat

10 comments:

  1. I love how light and airy this polish looks! Almost like a drift of freshly fallen snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! I'm regreting not buying it now :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! They make amazing frankens!! I did something similar using Lynnderella's Snow Angel and some glitter, it's not nearly as cool as this though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! great macro shot, you really captured how pretty it is:] I thinned mine and got it opaque in 3 coats, but i think i might try ths layering next time

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty... I'm in love with all these white-sheerish glitter polishes at the moment... and they're all frankens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such nice bottle and color of nail polish, I have similar but it more transparent

    www.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I can't wait to try mine out..

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! I'm sorry I missed it! It looks great over Au Champagne.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the lovely comments ladies! I love finding frankens! I need to start making some soon! :P

    ReplyDelete