Sunday, November 13, 2011

Wet N Wild Ice Baby Color Icon collection - Diamond In The Rough

Good Morning!


Today I have another one of Wet N Wild's Ice Baby Glitters - Orly's Rock Solid's little sister, Diamond In The Rough. I love all the glitters coming out this winter, and as usual, Wet N Wild is steppin up their game!


Diamond In The Rough is a great glitter polish, charcoal grey base polish and micro-fine glitter, mixed with silver and holo glitter. A great mix for sure! I do have to say, the holo glitter is much more predominant than in Orly's Rock Solid. I love this polish, I just now wish I had a back-up or it came in a bigger bottle! :P







My trusty combo - Essie All In One Base/ Poshe topcoat

4 comments:

  1. This little bottle packs quite the glitter punch! It looks great on you! Seriously backups are needed and that snowman is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got the Ice Baby glitters too and am loving Diamond in the Rough! I haven't used it yet but it was most of the reason I even wanted the set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diamond in the Rough is awesome! It was the only one I knew I NEEDED from Ice Baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i gotta keep stalking my walgreens for this WnW polish! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete