Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Old and New - China Glaze Crocodile Lounge & Joe Fresh Fog

Good Morning!

It's time again for my Old and New post! First I have a great - you guessed it - blog sale find! I love finding vintage China Glaze polishes, and Crocodile Lounge was a happy addition to my collection!



Crocodile Lounge is a muted lime green frosty shimmer polish. As I said before with my Street Wear Prissy polish, these frosty polishes were so popular in the 90's and early 00's and they really embody beauty in that time period! As gorgeous and glowing as CL is, I can't wait to try and layer this bad boy - serious potential. This was three layers.




Next up I have one of the polishes from my first Joe Fresh order! A lovely doll on Twitter helped me get my on this polish Fog, Slate, and TWILIGHT! AGH, I know right?!?! A pic heavy post will follow shortly! :P Fog was the first of the three I swatched. I loved it so much I'm wearing it as a full manicure as we speak. :) This is from their fall line this year.



Joe Fresh as a pretty impressive formulas, the first coat goes on a little streaky, but the second smooths it out perfectly. Fog is a wonderful stone grey polish, myself being a grey polish fanatic I am in love! This was two coats.




Essie All In One Base/ Revlon Quick Dry Topcoat

3 comments:

  1. both of these are great!!! i need to start looking at blog sales for oldies :)... bwt i'm pissed I have to wait til Feb for walking dead!!! argggggg

    ReplyDelete
  2. WALKING DEAD AAAGHHHHHH!!!!!! I coudn't believe the sending with the barn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your vintage polishes... ;) I love the Joe Fresh!

    ReplyDelete