Thursday, November 24, 2011

Etude House - Black Holo

Happy Turkey Day!


Today I have yet another blog sale find. I have to admit that I have become addicted to buying from blog sale, I love them so much! I even got a chance to try a new brand for the very first time, Etude House! Here is Black Holo.








First of all, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the bottle! It's so detailed and intricate and the shape is awesome! The formula was smooth and butter and so easy to control! It was flawless and I fell in love! My only complaint - the holo goodness in the bottle doesn't nearly transition well to the nail. I shook and shook and ran the brush along the inside of the bottle but it just didn't have the same bang. It's still a scattered holo, just very scarce. I was disappointed, but not enough that I won't reach for this polish again. It's still very pretty, just not as beautiful as I though. That doesn't deter me one bit though - I can't wait to try other Etude House polishes! This was two coats.






Essie All In One Base/ Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat

3 comments:

  1. YESSS! Usually I'm not a fan of scattered holos, but I need this in my life!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such the perfect about of glitter/holo goodness!

    ReplyDelete