Thursday, November 3, 2011

Revlon Expressionist Collection - Starry Pink

Hello There, girlies!


It took me a while after swatching the first two glitters from the Revlon Expressionist collection to finally get to this pale beauty - and now I can't remember why! :p Here is Starry Pink!






I'm normally not one for pinks - let alone light pinks - but I really love this polish! It has a whimsical almost fairy tail feel to it! :) Starry Pink is a dusty light pink with grey undertones, swimming within are two different sizes of silver glitter. Application was was sheer, and for these swatches I used three. It's a very romantic polish! <3





At first I was under the impression that these Expressionist polishes were a Target exclusive, but I did see the display at Walgreens recently. Hmmmmm....my theory proved wrong. My friend Rie got these for me at Target a while back in Michigan, if your haven't gotten your hands on this yet - it needs a happy home in your stash!


Essie All in One base coat/ Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat

2 comments: