Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lynnderella Gotta Love Brains & Essie Cocktail Bling

Happy Sunday, lovlies!


Today is a big day for my lil old blog - I'm showing off one of my very first Lynderella polishes, Gotta Love Brains! I have been admiring (by admiring I mean drooling......) Lynderellas from afar for a long time. Finally a miracle (Jacqui!) came to me in the form of a group order and I purchased my very first two! Gotta Loves Brains was the first I knew I HAD to have, and I am so happy to call it mine! 







Aren't you just in polish Heaven? I know I am! I had a lemming for Deborah Lippman's Glitter In the Air forever, and after seeing this much for creative version, I threw that lemming out the window and Gotta Love Brains has officially became one of the all-time favorite polishes ever! This is two coats over two coats of Essie's Cocktail Bling. GLB is a sheer pale grey base with subtle pink shimmer, which sadly didn't photograph well. It then has large silver hex glitter, holo bar glitter, small blue hex glitter, medium periwinkle blue hex glitter, and pink & silver square glitter. So much creative ideas gracefully swimming in one bottle! I'm in love! <3






For those of you who have GLB, it's perfect match is Essie's Cocktail Bling from their winter collection this year - it's the perfect grey to layer it over!



Essie All In One base, Poshe topcoat

5 comments:

  1. not sure if im a fan of GLB but i do like that grey on you ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I need to definitely pick up Gotta Love Brains when it's available again. And you're right, it's killed my lemming for the DL polish for sure!

    And I have Cocktail Bling too but it looks SO much more blue on me, it's funny how skintone can change the look of a polish that much. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly want each and every Lynnderella! :)

    ReplyDelete