Saturday, April 28, 2012

Old and New - Ruby Kisses Blue Pearl & OPI Goin' Ape-ricot!

Welcome back!

I'm just going to cut to the chase today since I'm running a tad late - today is an Old and New post! for the old polish today I have a Ruby Kisses polish that I received as a freebie in a blog sale order - Blue Pearl. I have become a HUGE Ruby Kisses fan, and make it a deep, glowy blue? I'm sold. I think I have a ten to fifteen blues of the shade, all dupes of one another, but I love them all equally. The formula on this was actually a little runny. This is three coats.




For the new polish today I have an OPI to share. I don't really own a lot of OPI's and I have to admit with all the other amazing brands out there I usually pass on their collections. (except for their upcoming Spider-man collection! The comic book geek in my is grinning ear to ear) I won't deny the fact though, that their vintage HTF greens top my wish list. (Rainforest and Real Teal) But when I came across this sparkly glassed flecked orange at the thrift store for $2.99 I couldn't pass it up. Goin' Ape-ricot! is a sheer and juicy light orange polish that really looks great with a few thin coats and screams summer! I'll let ya have the one, OPI! :P This is three coats.





Have a great day! -d


7 comments:

  1. I like these both - even more so coz u got them as bargains! Winning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are gorgeous! That blue really glows!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both gorgeous! The blue is stunning and I am currently obsessed with these peach/apricot shades. Cool finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty blue! I really need to try that brand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have them for cheap on eBay - check it out!:)

      Delete