Thursday, April 19, 2012

Layering Fun - Revlon Crystal Talline Gold Lame & Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hot Sauce

Happy Thursday everyone!


Today I have one of the the unique polishes purchases of recent - A JAPANESE REVLON GLITTER! I saw this in a blog sale, and wasn't really entirely sure what I was buying until I peeled off the bubble wrap and saw it had a Japanese label on the back! Of course I tried to Google Gold Lame, but alas had no such luck. All I know is - it's Revlon. (I love me some Revlon.) It's vintage. It's glitter. It's a Japanese exclusive so rare I can't find anything on it. All in all = Dana is one happy girl. :D <--- cheesin'! Gold Lame is a clear-based polish with teeny square gold glitter. This is one layer over Hot Sauce.




Such a sucker for square glitter.
Underneath I have a vintage Sally Hansen Hard As Nails - Hot Sauce. Aw man I miss polishes with matching brush handles. They really need to bring them back! Hot Sauce has been one of my favorite reds and I'm sure you can see why! Tomato red polish with golden shimmer, what I think to be a great summer red. I always seem to enjoy the formula on these, this is two coats.



Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday! :p



10 comments:

  1. Love the gold shimmer Hot Sauce! The name is spot-on. And I love the square glitter-- what a cool find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The really is perfect!:) I love unexpected finds with polish!

      Delete
  2. Oh oh!!! Square gold glitter :-O revlon :-O !!! Good fing badgirl!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful combo!! I love red and gold together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SQUARE GLITTER!?!?!? Amazing!!!! It looks fantastic over Hot Sauce, one of my favorite vintage Hard as Nails polishes! In fact, I got this in a 2-pack and I think I sent it to you! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yes it is from you!!! <3 hot Sauce is freakin fantastic!!! Anything with square glitter & I'm SOLD!

      Delete