Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Essence Crazy Good Times Part 1 - Confetteria & Princessorize

Happy hump day!

Today I have the first part of the amazing Essence Crazy Good Times collection! The moment I saw the promo pics pop up for this collection, I knew I couldn't live without it. This collection is almost like it's perfectly tailored to me LOL! Lucky for me I have the best polish friends with the biggest hearts and this time Sabine pulled through and hunted me down the entire collection! Love you, girl! Thank you a million times over! *hugs!* First up I what I think to be one of the highlights in the collection - Confetteria. It's a second cousin to DL's Across The Universe to me although I don't own it to compare. A deep cobalt blue jelly with orange and greenish micro glitter and blue iridescent glitter. This is two coats. I wore this polish until it practically chipped itself off! LOVE! ***side note - as much as I love this polish, it stained my nails ORANGE. All is forgiven, Essence, for a beauty like this.  




Man I love this glitter!

Next up I have Princessorize. (not sure how they came up with these names LOL!) Oh this pink is my kinda pink indeed! Bright vibrant jelly with pink and purple/blue iridescent shimmer is the way to go! Man I see myself reaching for this as a summer pedicure and manicure color time and time again. This is two coats.




Enjoy your Wednesday! -Dana









12 comments:

  1. They're both pretty, but Princessorize is my favorite of the two. Great polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confetteria didn't stain my nails, but it was really difficult to put on in even coats, imo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky lol! I've read in most blogs it was very goopy but I didn't have too bad a time with it- still pretty!

      Delete
  3. Confetteria is amazing! I'm jealous, because we never get these cool Essence collections in my area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so amazing!!!! I love Essence so much!

      Delete
  4. I love your manis this week. I just love these colors. You do great work and have great taste in colors for sure.

    I am passing on the get to know me tag. Details at my blog kellysnailblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww i love confetteria..so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love LOVE these ones! I'm actually wearing the pink one on my toes right now =) And that blue is so cool, such unique glitter!

    ReplyDelete