Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Old and New - Avon Color Last Mosaic Plum & Savvy Femme Couture Berry Slush

Greetings, fellow polish addicts!

Today I'm starting this post off right with my old polish. I don't own many Avon polishes, not many of them suite my fancy so I think including this one I have three? Four? Either way, after falling in love with this gem, it's time I gave Avon a closer look. I bring to you Mosaic Plum! Mosaic Plum is well, a plum polish (duh!) with a copper shimmer that really sets this polish on FIRE! The color combo and the effects it has are phenomenal! I bought it from eBay. I was the only one bidding and I think with shipping I paid a whopping three bucks. Two coats. Still drooling. :P  




For the new section for today I have my lone Savvy Femme Couture polish to share. I bought Berry Slush from Sally's for 99 cents recently and it really is a fun color. Turquoise chromes win in my book and the formula was pretty great. Yet another brands I need to give a closer look! Two coats. 




Have a great rest of your day! -Dana

6 comments:

  1. Wow the Avon polish is a lovely colour. Avon used to be so ordinary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Avon is so stunning!!! I agree most of the time they're pretty boring lol!!

      Delete
  2. OMG that Avon is stunning! I totally remember those bottles, my mom and grandma always had Avon stuff. I think those came out some time in the early 90s? So cool! Pretty Savvy too, love a good metallic turquoise polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNEW you would love it as much as me lol!! Vintage Avons have a few great shades!

      Delete
  3. Fell in love with the purple one, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! The color of the shimmer is fab!

      Delete