Thursday, April 12, 2012

China Glaze - Mega Bite

We meet again!


I know that China Glaze's Tronica collection got mixed reviews in the nail community back when it came out, but I wasn't into polish then and boy do I love them! They're not the strong linear holos we see everywhere these days or can even begin to compete with the OMG collection, but I love the subtle scattered holo look and the formula on mine are all fantastic! Two thumbs up from me! Today I have Mega Bite to share - a golden yellow polish. I think it rocks with my skin-tone. I think think it's a great work appropriate color indeed.





This is two smooth coats. As I said before, I was really impressed with the formula on these, they just glide on. I only have four from the collection but I would love to get more.



What do you think of the Tronica collection?

4 comments:

  1. Don't get me wrong, I think the linear holos are pretty awesome, but I love scattered holos! It's like little twinkly fairy lights on your fingers. I love they look and this looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you do much, love! Sometimes subtle = beautiful!

      Delete
  2. Ooooh love this one!!! I know the Tronica collection gets a bad rap because they're not linear holos but I love the scattered ones as well. This looks fab on you love!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm do glad we found them at Cosmoprof!

      Delete