Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Essence Crazy Good Times Part 2 - Candyction & Paradelade

Time for day two!

Today I have two more fabulous polishes to share with you from The Crazy Good Times collection. I hope you all love this collection as much as I do. :) First up for today I have Candyction. I'm a little annoyed at how this color photographed. It's not as red as my pics would make you think - it's a vibrant in-your-face coral/orange polish loaded with matching flakies floating within. It's so bright and prefect for summer! This is two coats. FREAKIN LOVE!




Next up I have Hunt Me If You Can from the Vampires Love collection's twin sister, Colourbration. It's a smooth as can be black based polish with silver micro glitter. As common as these kinds of polish can be, I can't seem to ever get enough! I love black polish with glitter, they're the perfect mix of grunge and sophistication. SCORE!




Keep your eyes peeled for day 3 tomorrow! 









5 comments:

  1. Great swatches! And I am glad you like them! I am curious how you like Colourbration, my fave from the collection (together with Princessorize) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Oh yes it's coming up tomorrow :) I enjoy this whole collection so much!!!!

      Delete
  2. I'm loving that red!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are so pretty! I love the coral one, what a perfect summer color! The flakies just send it over the top for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Add flakies to pretty much anything & I'm SOLD!!

      Delete