Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Layering Fun - Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers & Etude House WH002

Hello there!


Today I have yet another layering combo to share - and this time the crown jewel of this manicure is a Wet N Wild Wild Fantasy Makers no-name glitter! The infamous Jacqui gifted me two of these never seen glitters back over the holiday seasons, and I'm finally getting around to swatching them. :P (the issues we have owning too much polish LOL!) This glitter is a clear base with turquoise/blue micro glitter and large holo hex glitter. This is two coats over Etuse House's WH002. 






As for my base, Etude House WH002 is a silver foily polish with silver glitter. Etude House polish never cease to make me happy and this one was gifted to me by my lovely Twitter pal Radha a ways back. Two coats, easy formula.



Have a great Tuesday! :)






8 comments:

  1. That glitter is gorgeous!! Great combo with the silver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that glitter Dana, very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww yeahh, love that Fantasy Makers!!! Looks fantastic over the silver. Loveeeeee!!! I need to bust mine out soon =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you hooked me up with these amazing glitters- thanks again!!!!<3

      Delete
  4. Beautiful layering combo! I really love the Etude House bottle- so pretty and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! :) ahhhhh I love Étude House bottles as well! So elegent!

    ReplyDelete