Friday, April 20, 2012

Vintage Gems - Cover Girl Nail Slicks Midnight Forest & Ruby Kisses Khaki

TGIF!!!

I hope you all have a fun weekend planned! As for Jeff and I, we have a cookout to go to and apartments to see. Should be a fun lil Saturday and Sunday. :) Today I have two absolutely awesome vintage polishes to share. I've been completely digging deep, dark, shimmery shades lately and these were both worn as full manis. First up we have Cover Girl Nail Slicks' Midnight Forest. Midnight Forest is a blackened emerald green polish with grey shimmery undertones. Oh goodness this polish makes me drool! This is one of my favorite vampy greens I own. This is three thin coats. Another is the other polish in this post. :)




Next I have the completely amazing and mind-blowing Khaki by Ruby Kisses. WOWZA. Just WOWZA. O_O This is one of my favorite polishes I own now and this is why! Darkened khaki green with golden green shimmer. It's sophisticated yet funky. I really should have gotten a shot of it in the sun to really show off the shimmer. This is two butter smooth coats. One of my top blog sale finds EVER. 




Have a great Friday, gals! -Dana


4 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP Khaki is friggin gorgeous! I am such a sucker for olive/army greens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both phenomenal!!!!!!!!! I neeed Khaki, it is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I ever see it again I'm snatchin it up for ya!

      Delete