Sunday, April 29, 2012

Retro Sunday Squared with Scholarly Nail - Revlons

I can't believe it's already been a week! It's time again for another installment of Jacqui and Dana's Retro Sunday Squared and today our pick is Revlon! I love Revlon oh so much. They have a drawer and a half in the Helmer are one of my favorite brands, especially their vintage beauties. Some of my favorite reds are Revlons as well! They somehow always manage to blow my mind with their reds. Case in point - today polish - From Russia With Love. It was a part of the Limited Addition Holiday 2002 007 collections. I want them ALL - check them out on this link. I love my thrift store here so much. This bottle is less then half full, so I'm sure I'll never more than swatch it, and it took a good amount of thinner. Totally worth it - this red is HOT And the shimmer is sexy. Just like 007. ;) Two coats.




Next up I have Punch Chrome from their Top Speed Chrome line. They had to keep up with the Sally Hansen chromes I suppose! :p This is the only Revlon Chrome I own and I think it's pretty and shiny but not as chrome-y as I would like. Still pretty and had really nice formula. Two coats and I coat topcoat, it dried a little dull.




Have a great Sunday!


10 comments:

  1. Wow From Russia With Love is gorgeous!!! I'll have to keep an eye out for it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should- these kind of reds are gems!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm glad you do- I love them soooooooo much!

      Delete
  3. I just got so excited when I saw this! I have From Russia With Love and I forgot how pretty it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me smile!!! That's awesome you have it too!

      Delete
  4. oOOOOOOHH, that first one is squishy red jelly love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! Jelly red goodness for sure!!

      Delete