Monday, April 2, 2012

Layering Fun - China Glaze Rosita & Sephora by OPI To The Glitter End!

Oh, Monday. You suck for sneaking up on me. I wasn't ready for you yet.

This weekend flew by! I didn't get very much done, just a lot of relaxing with Jeff around the house. I swatched, I read, and I watched TV. All in all, I didn't want it to ever end! Onto the polish. I'm just having such a blast with my Layering Fun posts. Mixing up old and new polishes in creative ways is such a fun thing for me to do. I LOVE it! The exciting glitter I have to share today came to me from Canada from my lovely blogger friend Lindsay over at Polish & Diamonds - To The Glitter End! I don't own very many Sephora by OPI polishes, and I was excited to try a glitter of theirs. To The Glitter End! Is a clear based polish with charcoal grey metallic hex glitter. Oh the layering possibilities! This is one coat.





Awesome, right?
Layered underneath is one of my many vintage China Glaze polishes - Rosita. Rosita is a bubblegum pink polish with matching pink shimmer. This is two coats.




Enjoy your week!


6 comments:

  1. Lovely, just inspired me once i get the newest Zoya Beach & Surf collection swatched to do this also :) Lovely combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww yay! Oh that collection looks amazing. I gave my eyes set on Wednesday, Arizona,& Tracie!

      Delete
  2. Rosita is gorgeous!!!! Love the layering combo! I wasn't ready for Monday either, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks love! We never really are, Are we?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, I love that pink China Glaze!! The Hidden shimmers in there are amazeballs. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Rosita! I can't believe how much I've been loving pinks lately!

      Delete