Saturday, April 21, 2012

Etude House - BL505

It's finally Saturday! 

Today's polish is one that I've had sitting in my Helmer untried for MONTHS. I mean MONTHS. The lovely Radha sent me this beauty over the winter and up until recently I completely forgot I had it! MAN was I missing out on this glass-flecked magic in a bottle! Etude House's BL505 starts off as a bright cobalt blue jelly with multi-chrome glass flecks that flash from blue to purple to pink. They look amazing, I just wish the color shift would translate to the nail. That seems to happen with quite a few polishes. None-the-less, it's still amazing (I'm wearing it now!) and the formula was nice to work with. This is three coats.





Nice bottle shot for ya!
I hope you have a fun weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Ooh I got this the other day off eBay. Gorgeous colour. Someone on Twitter did warn me that the duochrome-y-goodness doesnt translate on to the nail which is a shame but nonetheless a stunning shade. Am looking forward to wearing it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still. Rich, amazing blue regardless but I totally wish it translated!

      Delete
  2. The polish looks absolutely gorgeous, and I love the bottle shape too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I have such a weakness for étude houses whimsical bottle shapes!:)

      Delete
  3. Too bad the color shift doesn't translate, but it is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!!! It's a shame the shift didn't transfer to the nail but it's still amazeballs! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little disappointing but totally worth it none the less!

      Delete