Sunday, April 15, 2012

Darling Diva Polish - Ringer

HAPPY SUNDAY!

Let's all just admit it - we all either pine for 230 (aka Unicorn Pee) or have it and cherish it like a baby. Along came the infamous Max Factor's Fantasy Fire, and we all jumped for joy and batted our eyelashes at our international polish friends. I am lucky enough to count the big-hearted Esther as my friend, and she hooked me up with not just one, but a back up as well! Did I ever mention how much I love her?!? <3 <3 THANKS AGAIN, MY LOVE! This little story leads me to today's polish. I cherish my Fantasy Fires like no other, but with their tiny size I don't want to use it up!  (This happens with too much of my polish, LOL, it's like gold to me!) When I came across today's polish on Etsy I was skeptical to try it since I've heard horror stories of ladies trying to make 230 dupes and them failing miserably, and us being out the money. I took a gamble anyway, and it was well worth it. Here is Ringer! 





Ya drooling yet? OK GOOD! It's a freaking dead-on deap for Fantasy Fire! I know it's sold out right now, by Darling Diva's Etsy Shop seems to restock this bad boy so I would cross your lil fingers and just keep on checking! She has tons of amazing polish to offer and shipping was lightning fast! This is one coat - yep. only one. - over two coats over Maybelline's Maybe Navy. 



*hugs bottle to my chest*
Have a great Sunday!




4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a super good dupe! How on earth do people do things like this!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Way more talent then I posses I think!

      Delete
  2. Amazing!!!! I am in love with all the 230 dupes lately, almost makes me wish I hadn't spent all that $$$ on my bottle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right but sometimes there's just something special about the original!

      Delete