Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Layering Fun - Joe Fresh Orchid & Cover Girl Ice Slicks Pink Ice

Hey there! 

Today I have another fun layering combo and guess what? Yes, it includes of my beloved Cover Girl Ice Slicks - this time it's Pink Ice! I love the endless layering possibilities you get with Ice Slicks and the sparkle they lend to any polish. I cherish them all and am always excited to slap a layer on! Pink Ice is a peach(ish) clear based polish with iridescent glitter that has a definite pink tone to it. This is two coats over Joe Fresh's Orchid.




Orchid is a wonderful medium purple creme polish that really screams Spring to me! Nice formula to work with, this is two coats.



Have a great day! <3Dana




5 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty base colour - and I love what the topcoat does to it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Joe Fresh makes some fantastic polish!:)

      Delete
  2. LOVE THIS!!! I need to get my hands on some of the Pink Ice, it's been in my eBay cart for a while, I just need to pull the trigger. Love the combo with that Joe Fresh, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! Lol!!!! I think it would also be amazing over a deep dark purple as well!

      Delete
  3. That Joe Fresh is stunning!

    ReplyDelete